About The Role
Able’s product design team is growing, we’re looking for someone to help us build and develop our brand presence and visuals. This is an entirely remote position, but you’ll work closely with our lead product designer, founders and other team members to plan, create and build tools that help people manage their income.
- Work closely with the design team, as well as other members of the team
- Add on to existing design systems, focus on improving social presence, and help design new visuals to be used throughout products.
- Plan and implement new features in collaboration with product and design
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in building out branding, campaigns, and illustrations.
- Someone with a strong visual design skills. Open to iIllustration, 3D, photography, more.
- Someone who’s comfortable working fully remote
- A passionate, collaborative teammate who is excited to build digital products and brands from the ground up.
- Someone who’s fluent in english (both spoken and written)
- Past experience with Sketch or Figma,(We primarily use Figma)
- A flexible UX/UI skillset and can jump from early design stages (wireframes, user flow charts) to polished visual design (iconography, typography, layout
- Bonus: Experience in icon design, or motion design
To apply, please send an email with the subject line "Able - Visual Designer" that includes your portfolio/work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to also reach out with any questions you have.